Friday, August 18, 2006

Monday the only two people working were myself and the other intern. It was the first time we worked without any other staff with us. We held it together and I think we did a fine job.

The only thing that went wrong during the day was that the "presser" started squeezing his fingers together while he was poolside and I was on the porch, so I had to sprint over to the pool and calm him down.

Thursday I did the overnight. It was nice and quiet since the guy who usually makes all the noise at night was on vacation with his family.

In the morning, the presser started pressing again, and when I touched his hands to put them on his lap, he started making the "I'm about to freak out and get violent" face. Luckily, he just calmed down, because I really dislike having to put him in restraints.

I only have one or two more days of work before the summer semester ends and I'm done my internship. Actually, I think I was technically done months ago, because I fulfilled my required 160 hours months ago.

Either way, when the internship ends, I'm probably going to stop updating the blog. Incase you didn't notice, the posts have been less detailed, but that's becaues less "new and exciting" things are happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home